It was another great year for the 6th CWC Ghana Oil, Gas & Power Summit! The Summit saw over 300 delegates, 75 exhibitors and over 1000 visitors come together in Accra to discuss the important topics in the Ghanaian industry.
2015 Highlights Included:
• Keynote speech delivered by Hon. Emmanuel Armah-Kofi Buah, Minister of Petroleum, who also completed a full tour of the Exhibition
• Keynote speech delivered by Hon. John Abdulai Jinapor, Deputy Minister of Power, on behalf of Hon. Dr. Kwabena Donkor, Minister of Power
• Summit was attended by Tribal Chiefs:
- Awulae Amihere, Paramount Chief of Atuabo Region
- Nana Adu Kwaw II, Chief of Nzema Akropong
- Nana Bony Kofi VI, Chief of Baseke
- Nana Aful Kwaw, Chief of Teleku Bokazo
• Summit was attended by Hon. Ekow Spio-Garbrah, Minister of Trade and Industry
• Michael Aryeetey, COO, GNPC Exploration & Production Company, outlined plans and priorities for the newly created exploration arm of GNPC
• 2015 Summit saw the highest number of indigenous SMEs participate in the Forum since its inception
Take a glance at the speakers attending in 2015.
Sponsorship opportunities: Odiri Umusu +44 207 978 0083
Exhibition floor space reservations: Jason Adjalo +44 207 978 0096
General enquiries: GhanaEnq@thecwcgroup.com